Download Free Procreate Brushes Lights here
How to I import textures into procreate?
Download Free Procreate Brushes Lights. How to I import textures into procreate? Go to the Procreate gallery and import or open the paper texture template you wish to add to your canvas. In the layers palette, expand the Paper Textures layer group. Tap to select the Highlights layer, then swipe right on the Paper Texture layer to select it also.
How to Install Brushes in Procreate
- Open a new canvas and tap the paintbrush icon to open the Brushes panel.
- Select the folder where you want to install the brush. ( …
- Tap the + button above the list of brushes to import a new brush.
- Tap Import in the dialog box that opens.
- You’ll see the iPad’s File interface. …
- Tap the brush you want to install.
Download Free Lights Procreate Brushes
Lights Procreate Brushes
• The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
• 27 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset format
• 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
• 4 bonus Procreate swatches/color palettes
Buy Another great Product on author page :
sale page: https://crmrkt.com/gvyvO8